Old February 28th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Worst Oacars ever

Sunday night's showing of the Oscars was the worst ever.

The only good movies mentioned were True Grit, Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2
and the Harry Potter movie.

I've seen Toy Story 3 and Iron Man 2. I want to get True Grit and
Harry Potter, and I would only see Inception if it was free. All the
other movies are crap. Even the trailers are crap. I spit on the
King's Speech. Alice in Wonderland looks hokey but it might be good.

Please SOMEBODY bring back Steve Martin to host.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe