Old December 5th 03, 12:15 PM
BeeCharmer

Default Follow up: V2 Aero 150 Frame failure

Also, if a device fails and one is hurt, that too is life and good equipment
can't totally protect us from this when we go out rolling on devices.

A small company can't go thru FDA-level or Ford-level testing.

Don't use any device that doesn't seem safe to you.

I hear you Jeff, and I'll continue to ski on 150's, though with more
of an eye on the state of the shafts. What's galling is that this
month in Silent Sports, there's a long article about Jenex and the
massive success they've had with the Aeros. Thousands have been sold.
Seems that standing by your hugely successful product once in a while
is not a big thing to ask. It's not like this little company is going
to go down because of shaft replacement and improved customer service.
Note: in the last thread about this, a fellow mentioned that Elpex
simply replaced his shafts when they failed. They don't have a
lifetime warranty either, but that didn't stop them from making a
customer happy.

chris
ne iowa

where it's finally snowing!