Old January 26th 05, 11:49 PM
R. T. McKenzie

Default Source for 166cm Karhu Grizzly's?

After demo'ing a number of skis, I finally decided
on a pair of Karhu Grizzly's, in 166cm length, as
just what I needed for tight, NE backcountry trails.
Unfortunately, a number of other people must have
come to the same conclusion, since these appear to
be unavailable from any source that I've tried.

Can anyone steer me toward a local (to you) retailer
who might have a pair available? I've tried the
national chains (EMS, REI), and all of the online
dealers I can locate, all to no avail. Karhu says
they've been sold out of this length for some time
now. So, my only hope is that some local shop has
a pair left in stock. Thanks in advance for any
leads.

-- RT

R. T. McKenzie | rtmc@snet dot net