Old November 11th 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default skiing?

On Nov 11, 6:19*am, downhill wrote:
wrote:
It's going to be 63 degrees and sunny here in The Motor City. *I'm
spending most of the day on the golf course.

I put up my Christmas tree a few days ago and today I'm putting up my
Nativity Scene today. *Do I wonder what the poor people are doing? Not
one bit. *Enjoy your day in your cubicle.

Maybe that is your version of work.
But I lived in server rooms never in cubicles and now work in race shops
with a whole host of toys which you have only seen pictures of and spend
my hard working days in the sun playing with fast cars.
Working on my ski racing & training schedule.
While you are putting amour-all on your rubber swords.

Amour-all? The French word for love? Horvie is using French
lubrication on his rubber dildos?
The mind boggles at the possibilities.