Old February 12th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 11, 6:20 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Oh good lord, another basement dweller.

Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
up and identify himself.

oh my god i just checked in and got this far into the thread and i'm
absolutely GIDDY with excitement!!!! HOORAY! Let the games begin!
i'm so manic right now i can barely find the caps key.... Jeff Davis
and Scott Abraham TEAMING UP!!!!

It is kind of breathtaking. I see Bert was mentioned earlier in the
thread. How cool would it be if he showed up for the trifecta?

Bob- Hide quoted text -

Are you bindings dialed up?