Old January 29th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
lonerider

Default Determining Whether Right Footed or Goofy Footed

On Jan 29, 12:00 pm, wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:51 am, Neil Gendzwill wrote:

wrote:
Not necessarily. I'm strongly right-footed, and just as strongly goofy,
so I'm not sure there's any correlation.Interesting -- maybe you have some ambidextrous tendencies.
Still, I think your experience is unusual.

Hey, I didn't read this thread until I noticed all the posts and was
like "what's going on in there?"

Left/right footedness has nothing to do with regular/goofy riding
(although it sounds good). Out of my winter cabin of ten people, three
people are goofy and right-footed, I'm regular and left footed, and
the rest are regular and right-footed. You might was "maybe you guys
all live under powerlines or something" :].

To that I refer you to a bigger poll on BOL last year... it also shows
no correlation.

Regular and right footed 67 44.97%
Regular and left footed 14 9.40%
Goofy and right footed 57 38.26%