Old December 5th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

On Dec 5, 10:50*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Oh, you mean the defame, stalk, and commit crimes to harass list? The
one I am on?
One thing for sure. I am on your "never see in the real world under
any circumstances list".
Amazing. In the sick, vile world of rsa, telling lies to the cops and
stalking people to their ****ing high school alumni is "poking"
Show up in person, pppppuuuusssssyyyy, and I'll poke you. Fun, fun.