Old December 5th 12, 08:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Good year at Mammoth already?

On Dec 4, 10:38*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/04/2012 06:55 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

I was surprised to see on this graph that this is the second best year
ever for snowfall at Mammoth

http://patrol.mammothmountain.com/SWEChart.png

Meanwhile, Big Bear is just getting more mud.

Even though Bear Mountain is open, the pix are really pitiful. Barring a
miracle, do you think they'll have the courage to raise the prices for
the holidays?

This must mean we're going to have a good season a bit later, right? *RIGHT?

--
Cheers, Bev
"To prove my love for you, I had these flowers killed. Put them

I bought some discounted gift cards last week. They arrived today.
When I opened the envelope, I went right to the SS website to see the
mud all over the hill.

I wonder of the bar will take the cards.