Old November 11th 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default skiing?

On Nov 11, 6:42*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:19*am, downhill wrote:

Maybe that is your version of work.
But I lived in server rooms never in cubicles and now work in race shops
with a whole host of toys which you have only seen pictures of and spend
my hard working days in the sun playing with fast cars.
Working on my ski racing & training schedule.
While you are putting amour-all on your rubber swords.

Sounds like a good race coming up Sunday! 4 way race for the
championship in the last race! Good ****.

Hey, Tranny Boob? You forgot to falsely accuse me of molesting
children while driving race cars.