Old January 13th 10, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_4_]

Default It's warm and sunny in Chile

"Champ" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:14:41 +0000 (UTC), "Krusty"
wrote:

Right. Well, I do happen to have access to a recently-qualified ski
instructor

Oh, hang on, ou were talking about boarding, weren't you? Sorry,
you'll have to look elsewhere for lessons. Have you given any thought
to learning the proper skill instead?

Heh. Unfortunately not an option with my ****ed knee. Well not unless I
had one wide ski rather than two narrow ones. Hmmm, now there's a
thought - wonder if it'd catch on?

It's already been done, and is called the 'monoski'.

The only nation on earth gay enough to use it are the French.

note xpost
--
Champ
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new

The day the nation takes to monoskis en-masse I'll agree - for now, though,
when the odd (in every sense) monoskier comes into view the collective
eyebrows go up and you can sense the inner response: 'Ce type, c'est un
total wally'.

Vive le Franglais!

But you can keep yer monoskis...

Roger