Old March 27th 04, 08:18 PM
Gene Goldenfeld

Default FYI: ProSki rollerskis auction... question?

Actually, the C2 is a classical ski with the specs mentioned. I think
she's got looks more like the R2 roadskater.

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

Those are skates, but 50 mm seems awfully wide for both urethane and
skating wheels. She must have the wrong numbers. In any case, I think
most people would do best with rubber wheels to simulate something
reasonably close to (fast) ski conditions.

Gene

Serge wrote:

Wheel width 50mm... You'll never find replacement.
Wheel size 67mm... good for 5 training sessions if they are new.
$375 new without bindings??
This is a fraud.