Old December 9th 03, 04:24 PM
revyakin

Default Fight with the snowboarders at Como

Just reading this got my heartbeat to zone III. I wish I was there.

(Sly D. Skeez) wrote in message om...
Last Tues, Jay Tegeder was skiing at Como and he told me that some
snowboarders were throwing snowballs and Jay and Mike Mousloff. Due to
Jay's courses in anger management and the snowboarders interactions
with Jay T., the snowboarders decided to bury a snowboard at the
bottom of the hill in the middle of the nordic track (as you come from
the back bowl area). Actually, I ribbing Jay, and it was Mike who
needs some coursework. Anyway, the snowboard was white petex up the
hill and buried in snow. So they sabotaged the hill to take down the
next skier.

You guessed it, I was the next skier. I went down hard and cut up my
nose and chin, and the 4 or 5 of them were laughing. I got up, threw
the snowboard. That didn't relieve much anger, so I skied off with the
snowboard. The laughing turned to bitching. I turned around and didn't
say a thing, nor did they. I kept skiing, and they started bitching
again. Anyway, I tossed the snowboard after skiing threw the tunnel.
Apparently they didn't pick it up since it was still sitting there the
next day, and rumor has it that the snowboarders never got their board
back. Law of natural consequences I guess.

I also heard that the snowboarders put a street sign pipe at the
bottom of the same hill with the same idea. (I guess they learned not
to use a snowboard.) Watch your ski tips. It's a mean world out there.

Jay Wenner