Old September 24th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Cruiser Joe

Default Volkl T-Rock mid-chord? or mid-sole mount?

On Sep 23, 8:05 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Cruiser Joe wrote:
Hey there,

does anyone know if Volkl T-rock's should be mounted at mid-chord or
mid-sole?

I've always mounted my own tele bindings at mid-chord...but these skis
have a mid-sole mark on the edges like an alpine ski.
hmmmmm....what's up with that? Any suggestions? or is that intended
for people using AT bindings?

Mount tele bindings at mid-chord. The mid-sole mark is for AT bindings.
The tele skiers I've known on T-Rocks liked them mounted mid-chord.

hth,
BOb

Thanks, Bob. I'm a do-it-yourself kind of guy and occasionally I have
to second-guess myself. Mid-chord seemed right, but I just thought it
was odd that mid-sole was marked and mid-chord wasn't. thanks for the
second opinion. Joe