Old December 23rd 12, 11:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Default Easyjet Geneva queue

Michael Chare mUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

Yesterday the Easyjet queue snaked round the zone 5 end of the
departures hall, all the way down the hall and out of the zone 1
entrance. I don't suppose that this is a record!

On the +ve side this was the first time in four years that our flight at
18:45 to Gatwick was not cancelled.

British Airways scheduled, booked well in advance, is sometimes cheaper,
and generally not much more, and doesn't have all the Easyjet
disadvantages.

Oh, and this year has been booked for a family of four on the frequent
flyer miles, so free, which is even better....

--
Honda CB400 Four x3 Triumph Street Triple Ducati 800SS
BMW K100RS Yamaha 660 Tenere Suzuki GN250, TS250ER x3