Old February 17th 06, 05:44 PM

Default Olympics

Anyone watching? Thoughts?

Shaun White remains the man. I've still never seen anyone as
consistently smooth. Good that he challenged himself with a fall in
the quals, and overcame the pressure.

Hannah Teter was OK, but pretty herky jerky in at least one of her
moves. Good enough for the gold, though, so who am I to complain.

Men's boardercross was killer good. What an excellent pass made for
the gold.

Haven't seen the women's boardercross yet, but it sounds like
Jacobellis put the cart before the horse. Dumb mistake?

What's up with those gawd-awful USA Burton uniforms? Yankee
pinstripes? Pathetic.

-- Robert