Old January 27th 05, 10:35 PM
Walt

Chuck wrote:

I'm thinking about booking a trip to Stowe for Christmas week 2005. I
know this is probably the busiest week of the year but it's the only
week I can get the kids out of school during ski season. How is the snow
coverage that week usually? Can I count on snow or is there a real
possibility that I might be not be able to ski at all?

Historical data for the last ten years is available at:

http://members.aol.com/crockeraf/

My cursory reading indicates that it is highly unlikely that there will
be *nothing* to ski. You might get a repeat of this year (spotty
coverage, with limited terrain open), but you shouldn't get skunked.

--
//-Walt
//