Old June 18th 18, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Might have made a mistake

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 1:45:11 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 2:31:33 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 16/06/2018 21:11, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 8:03:02 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 20:01, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:50:01 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).

YOU JUST LIED!!!!!!!!!!

If I lied it's because YOU did way back in your " There is some
kindness in the World" post 15 Sep 99.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! When busted repeating the same pathetic, ridiculous, transparent lies, you blame ME for making you lie!!!!!!

Yes, your lie (if it was which I actually doubt) led to my "lie".

From: Scott Abraham )
Subject: There is some kindness in the World
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
Date: 1999/09/15

snip

Al Weinstein is one of my skiing buddies, I just borrowed his name ....

Another ridiculous tactic: when busted in a whopper, start lying some more

I think it's very clear who is pulling lies out of their ass, which
given the size of yours, would certainly make them "whoppers".

Speaking of pulling lies out of a whopper ass, let us discuss your fellow terrorist Tabi Freedman, otherwise known as Tubby.
One of the most despicable lying, backstabbing, criminal ****s in the history of rsa. This disgusting bitch was right in the middle of the terrorist criminal conspiracy to lie to the cops and a judge. This fat assed narcissitic pig committed perjury when she told them that she was terrified of me, scared I would hunt her and her saggy dugs down, claimed I had threatened her, etc. Even though she lived all the way across the country, could provide no proof of any threat, and pulled those whoppers right out of her fat ass. No surprise you do not use her real name. How humiliating for her, and for you. I suppose that using your logic, I made her lie about me because I turned her down when she wanted to ride the Pride of Vail. Typical of fat pigs like her and Kerrison, hell hath no fury like an ugly woman scorned.
Make sure and let Tabi Freedman know her despicable behavior got exposed again. I can only imagine how fat she has gotten in menopause.

Hey Schattie, I think you might have made a mistake when you thought you'd given your mom an orgasm in http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

After all these years, you still can't spell "narcissistic". Even though it describes you so well.