Old October 13th 18, 01:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default In case you missed it...

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:19:37 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 6:31:24 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 00:41:53 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote:

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 9:32:45 PM
UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
.
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams
and claims it was reality?

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.

Nothing imaginary about it.

I proved it was imaginary. All reunions are listed in the VFW
magazine. The one you claimed you were invited to was imaginary.

Or a guy who brags about being a sports legend, lettering in three
sports. And scoring four touchdowns in a single game. And doing the
Triple Lundy at the pool in front of hundreds of cheering fans.

WTF is a Lundy?

You got a computer, look it up, Trunky. Clue time, "Back to school,"
with Rodney Dangerfield. And you actually have a resemblance to
Rodney Dangerfield, and you get no respect.

Obviously, you know. You didn't play football, eh, Huggies?
Too much of a pussy, of course.
You know what is hilarious? Last time I happened to be in
the neighborhood and attend a reunion (1995) several people
chided me for not being in touch. Apparently they tore down
the old gym and had one last legends game. I found it very
amusing that I was referred to as a legend. Of course,
there is always the Legend of Two Buddha. Still in touch
with a lot of the good people, one of them referred to me the
other day as the legendary prophet. Big name in the
industry back in the day.
Whereas the only thing you are legendary for is
diaper consumption.

Lying again. The only sport you played was, "Quarters."
The only thing legendary about you was your alcohol consumption.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath