Old July 27th 18, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:36:31 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Where's the lie, Trunky?

My training at Harvard Medical School allows me to diagnose some of
your medical problems. I've seen pics of you and you are about 150
lbs. overweight.

Holy ****, Huggies. You lie like Trump. Show up and find out.

That sounds like a threat to me.

I'm certain you have diabetes and hypertension, and
probably sleep disorders.

Sleep like a baby and my blood pressure is fine. Awwwww.
So far, you are one for four.

You are also a pathological liar. But I don't need a degree is
psychology to know that.

You smoke and are addicted to mind altering
substances.

One for six.

I can smell the nicotine from here. Or is that the second hand smoke
you get from AA meetings?

I can see this just from your posts. When was the last
time you saw a doctor? I give you about six to eight months before
you have a heart attack or a stroke.

I give you maybe six to eight months before you go back to jail with
another drunk driving conviction.

That ain't gonna happen.
I don't have a drunk driving conviction, unlike you. And my showfer
takes me everywhere.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

Show up in person and say that.

That sounds like another threat to me.

One for eight, dip****. Ain't medicare great? My doc loves to see me.

Do you give him blow jobs, Trunky?

Here is some hope for you: I understand medicare covers incontinence
diapers, you'll save a lot of money.

That's libel. I could take everything you got. But I don't want your
van. Where else would you live down by the river? And I certainly
don't want your Kowasucky with the ripped seat. And I can't take your
imaginary BMW, rusty brick. Nor do I want your ski pants with the
crotch ripped out. So this time you're such a loser, you win.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath