Old July 21st 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Jul 20, 3:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Sounds more like Scott everyday.
Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

You're missing a noun. I crossed your "T" again, swabbie.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

What noun is "missing"? In conversational English, an easily-presumed
noun or pronoun is often elided in the interest of quick speech.
However, if the sentence is too difficult for you to follow in its
casual breeziness, please allow me to be more complete:

Jeff Davis, the arrogant, name-dropping, parking-lot dwelling, science-
ignorant (but not afraid to show it), jargon-twisting professional
house-sitter, sounds more like Scott every day with his sophomoric
sexual allusions apparently attempting to be insults.

Please play again.