Old July 20th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Jul 20, 1:07 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Hey ****wad, why don't you all those firefighters he worked with for
decades?

I know you're having trouble with 8th Grade English. All isn't a verb.
It is a predeterminer, adjective, and pronoun, but never a verb. You're
a verb short in your bull****. Have fun jacking off wishing you had a real
life.
--
According to Jeff Davis, "Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

An occasional misspelled word isn't too bad considering I was laughing
so hard. Anyway, parking lot boi tell me what constitutes a "real
life". Surely you can tell me with all your fabulous education (snork)
and living in your voluminous Winnebago. ****, when you jack off
(which is every time you see a picture of a dead extreme skier), you
have to do it in the parking lot cuz of space limitations. At least, I
can do it in the privacy of my own home.

PS: Sorry, I can't play any more because I have to go to work (today
is pay day - say Jeffy, have you ever seen a real payroll check?
Tomorrow vacation, off to Bermuda for a week.

PPS: You are such a stupid sorry assed loser.