Old January 17th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Le Dieu

Default Stupid helmet question ...

"Alun Evans" wrote in message

On Sun 14 Jan '07 at 20:46 "Le Dieu" wrote:

... Just bought one and I'm heading out for four days next week. Just
wondering if anyone's got any packing tips. I'm only taking an overnight
bag
which won't offer it much in the way of protection.

I've seen a lot of helmets carried as hand luggage, clipped onto a bag.

Though I've packed mine stuffed with clothing in the middle of my checked
bag.

A.

Thanks for the tip.

As for the politics, I was hoping not to start that debate as I'm wearing
mine purely as a fashion accessory and to make me look a better skiier than
I am.

Must go and pack now. Where did I leave my pink one-piece?

A. D.