Old March 4th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
lonerider

Default Learn The Secrets Of A Pro Snowboarder

On Mar 3, 2:47 am, wrote:
Finally! World renowned snowboard coach Anthony Crute breaks his 8
years of silence to teach YOU his powerful (and expensive)
snowboarding secrets that anyone can use to quickly and easily go
from: learning to turn, to sliding on rails, to landing 540 airs.
In fact, Anthony has not only spilled his guts on the fastest and
easiest way to learn all the tricks you've always wanted to do... But
also... He's let me put it all into an Mp3 audio, so you can take it
with you to the hill, and have him teach you exactly how to do tricks
while you ride.http://snowboardgd.blogspot.com/#

First you need to learn how to market your stuff better... you make
your offering sound like "Super Secrets of the Shaolin" or some other
garbage. Second a private lesson from a good rider does not cost $300
a day... heck, you can go to a freestyle snowboard camp for roughly
$300 a day and that includes food, lodging and lift ticket in addition
to lessons from a sponsor'd rider.

I checked out the free audio tips for rails. It wasn't bad, but it was
a little bit drawn out... I mean the first minute and a half is spent
talking about protective equipment (helmet, spine/tail bone protector,
knee/shinguard etc). Another 15 seconds is devoted to name dropping
Whistler's Superpark. I mean he goes through the stuff well, but it
takes him 6 minutes to cover what most people can cover in like 2
minutes or less. Also for $44 you can get the "Jumping with Jussi" and
"Jibbing with Jeremey" DVD which cover the material decently as well.
I would suggest you break up the $44 into three $15 segments, of
course that prevents you from dumping all the "but wait, you also get"
type audio stuff that most people don't want or need.

Good luck