Old February 5th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

Default better deals?

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:11:57 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote this crap:

Careful there, mac. You really don't want to goad him into posting a
picture of himself in a Speedo again. All the eye-bleach in Toledo
won't
help you with that one.

You proved my point... besides, this is a text only system... thank
goodness

Wrong again, fatass. My buffed bod has been seen here many times.
Maybe I'll e-mail you a pic.

Don't get me angry, I'll hunt you down, burn your village, destroy
your crops, and sell your women and children into slavery. I'l nail
your head to my wall as a trophy. And I've been all over the realm,
and brought back many trophies.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Sorry, we dont allow your kind into our village.... they are burned before
even getting near our walls.