Old January 13th 18, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Gary Jacobson[_2_]

Default Moon Poles

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 1:32:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:11:35 PM UTC-6, kddonath wrote:
Anyone remember moon poles? I always like them - had a lower end
pair, but they worked good. Does anyone remember what types of moon
poles were made, who made them, where they were made and when they
stopped making them?

I was trying to figure this out too. Sweden is what I think. My dad had a pair skiing in Swedish Vasaloppet and was looking them up after seeing some pictures

Think that Reliable Race Supply brought them in.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY