Old August 28th 03, 01:44 PM
Jonathan Gogan

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

"Ian Spare" wrote in message
news On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:58:29 +0100, "Jonathan Gogan"
wrote:

"Ian Spare" was updset enough to wrote
Of course it's !"£$ing ski station, are you on drugs or what?
Before posting drivel again try and get your brain engaged and sort
out your posting style, ie attibution and don't top post.

More Drivel:
I would call 'Station Oz' a ski station. As it is, a, well ... 'ski
station'
I would call St Anotn a village/town as it is a well... town?

The is Europe, it's rec.skiing.resorts.europe, we call a ski station
somewhere that has access to a ski area, like a train station lets you
ride the train.

Thanks for modifying your posting style.
--
Oh Ian,
I am so grateful for your kind words.

p.s. "Modifying style": see 'kettle/pot'

Jonathan "it's all good"