Old November 15th 13, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
PipL

Default Zermat

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 05:29:15 +0000 (UTC), "Noumenon"
wrote:

The main problem with slopes is that Swiss are a bit lazy in that respect and
they don't groom slopes well (not like Italians or Austrians), not even half
of what they normally should be grooming in order to make piste skiing good...

I'm surprised. I went there last winter and the grooming was fine.

My only complaint with Swiss ski resorts (though it is a biggie) is that black
runs seem to be just steep reds, and groomed as well, and real blacks, the
sort that make my knees quiver, are often itineraires; not patrolled. Worrying
if you're skiing alone.
--

Pip