Old November 6th 13, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Default Zermat

twobuddha wrote:

[...]
Excuse me? Are you so rude as to cross post an actual skiing post to
RSA?
Let us discuss Roger Tilsbury, a pathetic and laughable coward who has
defamed me for years, and lied to the Seattle Police Department over a
stupid newsgroup.
One of the most disgusting and transparent pathological liars I have
ever run across.
Not to mention the fact that he thinks jokes about raping children are
hilarious. Do you think people should make sick jokes about molesting
children?
Stay the **** out of my newsgroup, or watch yours go into the sewer
too.
Fun, fun. Asshole.

I was about ask 'have things in r.s.a calmed down now or ....'

but no need now