Old February 15th 13, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Good Memory?

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is
flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and
thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest. That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone interested enough to look!