Old May 18th 06, 12:05 AM

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
klaus wrote:

Yeah, we were talking about technical progress on Monday, and
the issue of resistance was a big obscure warm and fuzzy missing.

I normally reserve those discussions for Thursday, Get back to me
tomorrow.

You guys don't realize how close you were to not having
minicomputers and a net. And DEC's history of murder.

I wax poetic.(1) DEC needed to be murdered. It was for national
insecurity.

We have pretty good mexican food, and passable sushi. Ballet is ok for
a visit a year. Chinese? There's some fair Chinese food in Heber.

I think many visiting Chinese want sample local food.
Ponder that a moment.

I hear they just issued a warning about eating Utah Lake
Carp. Yah. Carp. PCBs. Now I'm just wondering who the hell is eating
enough Utah Lake Carp to have a problem. Is that what you mean by
local? Or were you talking deep fried Twinkies and Jello salad?

My old man spent some of his youth in Heber.

Did he drive a Ford. ;

Gonna have to adjust to the new climate. Political and otherwise,

It's not the Cold War any more.

We won that one. Now we need some refrigerators.

And that is different, how? ;

As a start:
It's not the Cold War any more.

Heh. That's exactly what makes it amusing.

The LDS Church seems to have that "industry" thing tagged. Credit
where credit is due.

Verily. Brother.

Heavenly Father planned it that way.

-klaus