Old May 17th 06, 04:42 PM

Dave-in-Spokane " wrote in
:

Kurt Knisely wrote:

I stopped to ask a ski patroller at Red Mtn. one day about the BC
gate. He said "what gate"? You leave the ski area and you're on
your own.

Hey wait a minute here, did you come to Red this year and not even
give me a call?

Few years ago...to avoid the 'lympic crowds and black helicopers :-)

When you're talkin' Western North America, skiing, and open boundaries,
there is ONLY one Red Mtn. Ahh, that's a lie:

(near Silverton)
http://www.allwest.net/~kurt/images/...04/RedMtn3.JPG

Oh and one of Dave in the same folder:
http://www.allwest.net/~kurt/images/silver04/dave.JPG

Looks like we're planning a Nelson invasion next season: WH2O, Kootenay
Pass, huts, mebbie some snowcatting or heli time too. Plenty to do in the
Nelson area. Inexpensive and good Mexican food ;-)