Old January 16th 04, 05:49 PM
BrritSki

Default Self-described Snowboard Whore Fired

The Real Bev wrote:

BrritSki wrote:

Jason Watkins wrote:

Please don't generalize about "Americans". We're individuals over here
just like everyone else, no alien hive mind controlling us all. We
don't all agree. Some of the sentiments behind the generalizations are
definately common, but don't make the leap of assuming that's how we
all like it here.

Aw come on, any country that could elect the current Gov. of California
must lack a sense of Arnie

Here in The Colonies we would use a "groan" instead of a smiley.
Besides, Ahnold roolZ.

Is it true that the big sign up in the hills has been changed to
"HOLLVOOD" ?