Old August 24th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default The Childish Transparent Lies of FF

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:02:41 -0000, Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

1. I have a PhD
2. I have another PhD
3. I have celebrity friends
4. My celebrity friends know that I earn ''an income'' by selling
used smelly rags on eBay
5. I may not BE ''Buddhist" but subscribe to numerous Buddhist
philosophies and try to live by the teachings of
Buddha
6. I recently de-moribly-obese-ified myself.
7. I trained with Navy Seals
8. I never implied that I AM in fact, a Navy Seal
9. I sleep with attractive women
10. I have friends.
11. I am stalked
12. I am important.
13. I matter to people.
14. I showed up at all the meetings discussed in RSA (in tedium)
15. I have successfully decreased the new member posting in RSA.
16. I know the name of Alan Baker's boss.

Feel free to add more. I'm SURE there are some missing.

Two-foot penis, "The Pride of Vail."
I have never eaten in a soup kitchen.
I have provided over $50,000 worth of tickets.
I have two bullet wounds in my ass.
You've never caught me lying.
I'm going to make a fool out of you.
I had scholarships is three sports.
I'm not bobaloobob.
I took writing lessons from Robert Heinlein.

I got a hundred more. I maintain the "lie list."

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."