Old March 13th 09, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jérémy

Default The excuses thread

Ace wrote in
:

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:01:14 GMT, "Jérémy" wrote:

Champ wrote in
news:303ir49iule05e8hipaionsquat7hli94c@ 4ax.com:

How do you fancy a long weekend, at the beginning of April? I'm
going out to Ace's place, and my regular board buddy has dropped
out. I'll be taking it very easy, and haven't been for two years
myself, so you'd not have to worry about remembering how to ride.

Hey, thanks, I'd love to! We'll bring the dogs too. I think I can
swing three weeks, since it's such a good season.

Heh. You can stay in the cellar then, OK?

Better and better. I'll bring a corkscrew.

(What's with the subject line, btw? I almost missed this!)

Who looks at such things? (Apart from youm, clearly). You should know
by now that UKRM doesn't follow subjects like that.

It was part of the joke, but never mind.

--
Jeremy
R1200RT