Old March 1st 05, 05:59 PM

Simon Brown wrote:
Very unlikely indeed - I don't know of anyone with a big enough dish

there.
I'll be watching it via satellite - I'm about 2 1/2 hours away though

:-)

You don't need a big dish to get BBC off of Astra - 80cm is enough in
Zuerich and Davos isn't that much more out of the footprint.

The big question is whether or not it's possible to 'see' the
satellite from the valley. I did see quite a few places with dishes on
them in Davos so if other satellites are visible then there's a good
chance that the appropriate Astra one will be too. As you say, French
TV should be a safe bet.

Gav