Old November 10th 04, 09:15 PM
Mike T

I was thinking about going with the Prior AMF in a few years...
but now that Donek has come out with a similar board... I might stick
with them (especially if I get to try it out, unlike Prior).

You can try a Prior out - just plan a vacation to Whistler, and demo to
your heart's satisfaction. Maybe not so convenient as the Donek
demo-by-mail, but any excuse for a trip...

Ping, Kevin Morrison... you still planning to demo Phoenixes and Twins at Mt
Hood over Thanksgiving? I'm curious to see what the Phoenix feels like,
especially if you've got the 165.