Old December 3rd 03, 03:56 AM
Johnny1

Default Donek Wide too "fast" a board for me?

Wow, thanks a lot all three of you for your great replies. They were
very informative and helpful.

I have been strengthening my shoulders a lot. In my crash my right
arm got pinned behind me and I rolled over it hard, pulling it out of
its socket. It made a "snap" like I broke my arm (I thought that's
what had happened--it would have been a much better result). I doubt
I could stop that again no matter how strong my shoulder was, but I
have the definite impression that the stronger shoulders make me less
subceptible to it coming out in other types of falls.

My Supermodel has Flow FL-11 bindings that I just put on last year and
I love them. I will keep them no matter what. Hopefully they are not
too flexy for the Donek, and the Donek won't take *too* much effort to
turn slowly if I use good technique.

I will let you know if I go for the Donek!

Johnny