Old January 12th 04, 12:04 AM
Vern93

Default Warning to Newbies: The psychopaths are here

In article ,
AstroPax wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:36:03 -0600, Vern93 wrote:

May I interest you in a little usenet group we like to call
rec.skiing.alpine.moderated ? I think you'll find it has one less
netkook and a whole lot more content.

Actually, overall, I think RSAM has *less* skiing content than RSA.

RSA just has more noise, that's all.

-Astro

That is very possible. BTW, I had an excellent time in your neck of the
woods last week. When I left yesterday, it was a balmy 34 degrees.
Friday, we managed to find a fair amount of untracked powder, however it
required a return trip on the "Battan Death Catrack"

Maybe March will be the time to try the Helicopter, however, it seems to
me (a lowly tourist) that I've had far better Marchs out your way than
Januarys.

But I don't do that "jumping off a perfectly good cliff" stuff like you
do.

Dave