Old January 11th 04, 11:15 PM
Vern93

Default Greetings to Alan R--

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Fair warning, Bob Thompson is likely to accuse you of molesting children if
you **** him off. You will note that he just did it to me. My advice is to
stay as far away from this insane psychopath as you can.
Unless, of course, you like doing illegal drugs. Then Bob Thompson is your
man.

I'm sure Alan can read for himself and draw his own conclusions. A trip
to SLC really isn't complete unless you get to visit w/ Bob, share a
pitcher, toss down some wings and maybe even shoot a round of pool.

I'm looking forward to doing that when I head back there in March.

And for the record, Bob didn't accuse you of anything, he simply posted
a link to where your brother was forced to refute more of your
outlandish accusations.

Dave