Old May 28th 04, 12:02 AM
Kneale Brownson

Default Time Machine, 1930's -The Pure Stem

"foot2foot" wrote in message ...

Well, you've certainly made a mess of them. By the end of
that period of time, around 80 to 90 percent of the people
who took a ski lesson never returned to the mountain. This,
using exactly the system you advocate.

What possible evidence do you have for such a claim? Had I done all
my teaching in the last six or eight years, you might have some
justification for your figures based upon the national average for
beginning skier retention. I started teaching when the number of
skier days was increasing steadily. Regardless, there is no basis for
blaming an individual for the performance of a group. Sounds like
you're the one with the anger.