Old November 12th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Skiing in Serbia - Kopaonik Mountain

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:30:10 -0000, "David B"
wrote:

Okay, you have my attention, now it's time to try and keep it.

Could you post some more details please?

No no no, that's not his job, obviously. He started the post with a
great big IF, so clearly the rest of it doesn't apply to anyone who
hasn't already got hold of all the information you ask and made an
informed decision based on it

I'm surprised anyone actually read beyond the first part of the first
sentence - I know I didn't.

I do wonder how many people still have this froup on their lists,
given that the last post I can find was back in January, and it's been
averaging about two or three threads per year for a while now.

--
Ace
Prime Ski School, Engelberg, CH