Old March 2nd 05, 12:12 PM
youngmd

We will be there inearly April. What's the weather and snow situation
there? Is it still really bad? Will we be hiking instead of riding?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:10:05 -0600, Dean wrote:

Anyone here at Whistler? Is the Fresh Tracks program running or still
suspended? My vacation package included two Fresh Tracks tickets that I
could not use because the program was suspended while I was there due to
the bad weather. They are good until some time in April according to the
info printed on them. I think they are still valid. Anyone want them?

Dean