Old February 22nd 05, 01:34 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:

As for what I'd like to see - not a whole lot different, just a lot
less bumps I'm not saying I'd eliminate them as on some runs
some degree of bumps are necessary to keep the snow. So there will
be one or two very happy "ski" patrollers. This way we would finally
have an answer to that age old question 'do boarders *really* push
all the snow to the bottom of the mountain'.

You honestly think snowboarders wouldn't create bumps?

I don't think I would cut any trails differently - its not the trails
its the quality of the snow and I just think in most cases skiiers
trash things a lot quicker then boarders.

You're a funny guy. If I ruled the world, all side-slipping boarduroy
makers would be relegated to the bunny hill.

Neil