Old February 21st 10, 09:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Default TV documentary on ski lift economics

Colin Irvine wrote:

ICBA to dig out my piste map, but I'm sure I've skied at least halfway
down from Sauze to Sestriere, and all the way down from Sansicario to
Sestriere. The only slightly tricky link, with no lift option, is
Sansicario to Sauze.

We like to stay in Sauze, and with the right travel agent you get a
day coach to Montgenevre for notta lotta euros.

I really liked skiing in Sauze because some of those runs through the
woods are really scenic, but the skiing is definitely better in
Montgenevre, so I reckon you've got the equation right.

This was the last season we've had to travel at half-term (both kids
will be at uni next season), so I reckon next year the first week in
February will be perfect.

--
BMW K1100LT Ducati 750SS Triumph Street Triple Honda CB400F
Suzuki TS250 Suzuki GN250 chateaudotmurrayatidnetdotcom