Old February 21st 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default TV documentary on ski lift economics

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:32:58 +0000, Ian Blake squeezed out the
following:

Personally I do not like the links in the Milky Way. It might not seem so bad
if you are staying in San Sicario but I stayed in Sestriere. Too many descents
by lift for a truly linked system. Desecnd by lift from Sauze to Sestriere,
descend by lift from San Sicario to Sestriere, descend by lift (mid station)
from San Sicario to Cessana Torinese, descend by lift from Sagna Longa to
Cessana Torinese.

ICBA to dig out my piste map, but I'm sure I've skied at least halfway
down from Sauze to Sestriere, and all the way down from Sansicario to
Sestriere. The only slightly tricky link, with no lift option, is
Sansicario to Sauze.

We like to stay in Sauze, and with the right travel agent you get a
day coach to Montgenevre for notta lotta euros.

--
Colin Irvine