Old July 27th 18, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 2:00:35 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:13:09 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

The alcoholic needs everyone else to be an alcoholic.

Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear
threats of violence for years and years.

I've never made any threats of violence. My studies at Harvard Law
School says that I can sue you for libel. But you got nothing worth
anything.

What a pathetic, laughable, ridiculous, cowardly lie.

Where's the lie?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath