Old January 24th 05, 02:34 PM
Bruce Freeburger

Sknyski,
Your attitude reminds me of the '80s movie "Hot Dog". The villain is
this snobby expert super skier who has come to the ski town to win the
local stunt ski competition. He and his pack of well dressed followers
come on the local kids on the downhill slope. He scolds the local kids
by saying something like "Get out of my way, you slow people! You can
ski on the left. You can ski on the right. But not in the middle!"
The local kids tell him "Kiss my ass. Not on the left. Not on the
right. But in the middle."

The most important lesson I ever got from a ski instructor was this:
"Skiing is fun. If you are not having fun you are skiing wrong."

You need to learn this.

Cheers,
Bruce Freeburger

To reply: get rid of SNOWMOBILES and UNLEASHEDDOGS

sknyski wrote:
This is retarded.

[Just a historical note: Nazi Germany passed legislation so they could
legally round up the mentally retarded and exterminated them, as well as
jews, gypsies, and homosexuals.]