Old November 27th 04, 05:04 PM
SabreX

Default Dynastar Omecarve 8 /w Look Nova 10?

I'm an intermediate skier, and was wondering if anybody has any
thoughts/experience on the Dynastar Omecarv 8 with Look Nova 10 Maxplate
bindings.

I am 175 cm (5'9") and weigh 67kg (150 lbs). Although I have been skiing
for 20 years (off and on ... but mainly on in the last 5 years), I think I
need to improve on my carving techniques a bit more before considering the
more advanced skis. Would the Dynastar Omecarv 9 /w Look P10 Ti bindings be
better for me at this point?

Also, considering my height/weight, would 165cm or 172cm be more appropriate
for ski length? Thanks for any insight.