Old November 25th 13, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Article titled "Aerial Tram" from the 1997 Whistler Pique

On Monday, November 25, 2013 3:33:12 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Monday, November 25, 2013 5:12:52 AM UTC-8, wrote:

You really don't know where reality ends and your recovered memory syndrome begins, do you Trunky?

Recovered memory syndrome? How desperate can you get? I know, I know, a lot more desperate. You really do not know you are lying, do you, freak.

Scott,

Try this:

http://www.backlash.com/content/gender/1995/3-mar95/scottbarakabraham_1995_03.html

In this article you state that you "testified before legislatures." Care to cite those events? It's all in the public record, so we can find you out eventually.

You also claim "I sure used to be one crazy dude -- but I'm not any more. My sanity was earned." 18 years later, we're not convinced, unless sanity is temporary and fleeting.

Your words, Scott. Own them, or refute them and recant.