Old December 28th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default NRK has live transmission of Tour de ski over internet!

On Dec 28 at 14:11, Oskar K wrote:

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/sport/spill

That's the link to live tv during the races of Tour de Ski!

Thanks for the info.

When I go there now (17:15 North American Central Standard Time on Fri
Dec 28th = 00:15 Central European Central Time on Sat Dec 29th), I see
a video screen that can play many different sports highlight clips,
including the Tour de Ski Prologue that happened 12 hours ago.

The Tour de Ski website says that the races on Saturday are at 14:00 &
15:00 Central European Central Time = 07:00 & 08:00 North American
Central Standard Time. Are you saying that if I go to
http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/sport/spill at that time, I'll see the
races live?

Kevin Miller
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada